FAQs – 24 OC Garagedoors.com
Hello! Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section. Below is a list of answers to some of the most common questions. We hope you find this section helpful, however if you've any other questions or concerns that we've not covered in our FAQs section, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer to your queries.
1. What are your areas of service?
We serve cities within and around Orange County, CA.
2. Do you give free estimates?
We can give free basic and rough estimates over the phone. However, if you need a specific site visit for a more detailed estimate, a minimal fee will be charged for logistics.
You may email us at anytime for a quote online - Service@24OCgaragedoors.com
3. Do you make custom sized doors?
Yes, We can discuss about the possible and allowable shape and size for your door. We will give you proper recommendation if the design will be safe and feasible for you.
4. What are your hours of operation?
We operate 24/7.
5. How long have you been in this business?
OC Garage Doors has been in business since 1999.
6. Are your technicians licensed?
Yes, We only hire licensed technicians to service our customers.
7. Are you open during weekends and holidays?
Yes, We are open during weekends and holidays.
8. What methods of payment do you accept?
We Accept Cash, Check, Visa, Discover, AMEX, and Mastercard.
9. How much do you charge for your services?
The cost of our services will depend on the type of job and extent of work needed. Our service fee for coming out & inspect the door is $29, For a free quote you can email us photos at Service@24ocgaragedoors.com.
You can call anytime to request a quotation.
10. How much does a new garage door cost?
The pricing of garage doors vary according to materials, design, strength, and other factors. regular steel door start at $935.
Feel free to call our customer service for specific prices of doors.
11. Do you offer guarantees for your work?
We guarantee, top quality service and materials. All our technicians are professionals and are reliable.
12. What type of garage doors do you repair?
We repair all kinds of garages doors and electrical gates for both residential and commercials buildings.
13. How often should gates be checked by technicians for repair?
Ideally, garage doors must be checked by professional technicians at least once a year.
14. Is it possible to have just a portion of the door replaced?
Yes, it is possible especially if the issue is just cosmetic. However replacing one of a few sections of a garage door may cost more than having a new door installed. You may consult us for professional advice.
15. My garage door cannot / won't open. What could have happened?
If your garage door won't open that be due to the automatic opener or a broken spring.
16. My garage door cannot / won't close, How should I get it closed?
If your garage door won't close, You could try to emergency release and shut the door manually.
If the door jammed / uneven, You won't be able to get the door closed, Please call us.
17. How can I keep the garage door in good condition?
Some garage doors come with a manual with specific maintenance instructions. Follow these. To be sure, have the garage door inspected by professionals yearly.
18. What do I need to prepare before the door technicians arrive?
The immediate surroundings of your garage door area must be free from items to give our technicians ample space to work on.
19. Do you offer a warranty for the work?
Brand new doors have a warranty period of five years on sections & tracks. For services, Our warranty is 90 days to one year for labor.
20. What happens to my old garage door?
When you avail our door replacement service, we can also take care of the disposal of your old door for a minimal fee.
21. Is it possible to use existing parts and mechanisms of my old door?
Yes, that can be possible as long as it meets the safety standards and compliances set by State and Federal guidelines.
22. How do I know if my garage door needs repair?
Garage doors should smoothly open and close without jamming at any point. If your door seems to be very heavy or if you need to force open or close, then repair is due.
23. Can garage doors be painted?
Most garage doors can be painted, depending on the type of material. Consult the manual for specific painting instructions.
24. What type of garage door is best for my home or building?
Depending on your location, some garage door materials may be more fitting for the type of weather, home design, and community. Consult our professional advisers for the best type of garage door for your building.
25. How do I get in touch with your company?
You may give us a call any time of the day or night via 714-464-2881 and 888-615-4787.
26. What is the leading cause of garage door damage?
Many garage door damages are caused by being hit by vehicles and lack of maintenance.